1. What's your favorite Johnny Depp movie?
Favorite is such a loaded word. Only one? is always my response. I first enjoyed JD in Nightmare on Elm Street but didn't click to what a genius actor he is until Ed Wood. I've seen less than half of his movies but have a special affection for What's Eating Gilbert Grape and Benny and Joon. When I was unemployed during 2002 I got a lot of enjoyment from Cry Baby which helped think life may be a place worth hanging around in. Captain Jack is a treat but there is much else I've yet to consume from this artist.
2. What's your favorite Velvet Underground song?
For some reason today this is easy: "I'll Be Your Mirror."
3. What's so great about latex anyway?
The way it looks on yummy people. For myself I prefer cotton or leather.
4. In a battle of wits between Strongbad and Alton Brown, who would win and why?
Can't imagine a battle. They would each dismiss the other immediately and thus little or no entertainment for the onlookers.
5. What is your worst habit?
Trying to do everything and rarely finishing anything.
OK, I'll try to follow protocol on this ya'll:
001. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
002. I will respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal.
003. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
004. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
005. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.